Friday, March 2, 2018

Murder Mystery Evening at the Bevin House

Hello everyone!  The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here--a recap of the Murder Mystery Evening at the Bevin House.  This was such a great event, and I'm happy to say that with excellent performances from "The Sticks" and a great job from Lois Villa and all the Project Graduation volunteers, the evening was a huge success!

Guests arrived (in 1920's attire) to attend a party hosted by millionaire Richard Bauer.  

 

He has gathered all of the characters suspect in the death of his daughter Adele, 5 years ago.

 

His plan is to conduct a seance that will confirm his suspicions and hopefully reveal the killer...



After the seance guests were split up into groups and invited to interrogate the suspects (who were stationed throughout the house, in an effort to unmask the killer...



Everyone looked amazing in their costumes, and seemed to have a really great time.  The house is perfect for events like this, and the whole atmosphere was just incredible.




 

I don't want to reveal anything about the plot or the outcome in case we use the same script in the future, but there were some fun surprises, and it was a pretty challenging puzzle...




Students from the local High School passed hors d' oeuvres, and they did a great job.


Lois & her group were so on top of things that even when there was a little drama (what 1920's party didn't have a little excitement?) things were handled quickly and smoothly.  I was really able to relax and enjoy the evening, and I can't wait for the next Murder Mystery!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye...

  I am writing this post almost 3 years after I took this picture, of a bouquet my lovely friends in my writing group gave me as a fare...