Thursday, December 21, 2017

More Christmas-y Goodness :)

So we've already had several little snowfalls and I so far I still love it.


We've also had some super nice people come for our Christmas Brunches, and it's been a fun way to spread a little extra cheer and show people what we do.


I haven't been exploring as much lately, but I have taken a few small fieldtrips, like this one to Comstock Covered Bridge, which was quite charming in the snow.




Then last week I went with Jess & Patti to Hartford to have an amazing dinner at V's Trattoria and see a show at the Hartford Stage.





It was an incredible show, and everything--the performers, the effects, the costumes, the stunts, were all top-notch.  I'm definitely going to keep an eye on their future productions.







Then it was back to the Bevin House and more brunches.  This one was a particular favorite of mine--Blueberry-Lemon Baked French Toast & Sausage, Cheddar, and Herb Quiche.  Yum :)


Before or after each brunch, we give the guests a tour of the house, which is particularly beautiful right now with all of the Christmas decorations.  


We have 3 more Christmas breakfasts this weekend, and I'm hoping to have dinner and a movie with my friend Maureen on Christmas Eve and skype with my familly on Christmas.  I already got their presents, and I'm so excited to visit them in January!  Time is flying by up here, I can't believe it's already been 4 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye...

  I am writing this post almost 3 years after I took this picture, of a bouquet my lovely friends in my writing group gave me as a fare...